My Trip to Disney World!

Walt Disney World!

Two weeks ago today I was busy in Disney World! so I didn’t get the chance to do the 100 World Challenge (Week #17) for that week. But I had a great time there!

Me and my Mom, cousins, Aunt, and Uncle started driving down to Florida two Saturdays ago. We didn’t get there until Sunday, which we spent looking around our resort hotel. We stayed at the All Star Movies hotel, which was great!

On Monday we spent the day in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. I went to Disney for the first time in 2019, and knew that I didn’t like the ride Avatar; Flight of Passage. But, I liked the beautiful Na’vi River Cruse in Pandora Land. I also liked seeing all the animals on the safari. The picture to the left is of the iconic Tree of Life in Animal Kingdom!

On Tuesday we went to Disney’s Magic Kingdom! Cinderella’s Castle was decorated beautifully for Disney’s 50th Anniversary (pictured on right, at nighttime). I loved the breakfast I had there; a waffle with hazelnut spread, and strawberries, blueberries, and bananas on top! I also loved riding Big Thunder Mountain for the first time, and so did the rest of my family. We also loved riding Pirates of the Caribbean again. In the afternoon we had the classic dole whip, but mine was flavored to taste like a cream sickle! Overall I loved my day in Magic Kingdom!

Wednesday was a rest day, and me and my cousins worked on homework, as it was still a school week. We also swam at the pool at our hotel, and went to Disney Springs in the evening.

Hollywood Studios day was my favorite! That was on Thursday. I loved the new Star Wars; Galaxy’s Edge land. We rode two rides there; Smugglers Run and Rise of Resistance, both of which were a Star Wars fans’ dreams come true! I also got to try blue milk, which was surprisingly very good! We also made droids in Star Wars land! In Toy Story land, we loved Slinky Dog Dash and rode it three times! A great day in Hollywood Studios!

Our last day was at Epcot. My favorite rides there were Soar’n, and the Frozen Ever After ride. I also liked the new Ratatouille ride, though it made me a bit motion sick. I also got to ride Spaceship Earth, which is going to be refurbished soon. We had a good day at Epcot, but we were all tired.

We drove home Saturday and Sunday, and I have loved my trip! I can’t wait to go again! Have you ever been to Disney World?